By continuing to access and/or use this website, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this statement as amended from time to time in respect of BSH’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
2. Protection of Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
3. Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you provide consent to us. The personal information which BSH may collect about you includes:
• your name, gender, date of birth, personal identification number, contact or delivery details including address, email address and phone number;
• your credit card and/or banking details (if applicable);
• details of the product or service you have purchased, including warranty details (if applicable);
• information which you provide to us for all surveys, promotions, contests, or lucky draws;
• records of our communications with you, including any complaints, requests, claims, or after-sales services or queries (if applicable);
• details of your attendance at one of our brand experience centres; and
• information in any consumer or product review or comment you publicly post on or privately send via our websites, social media accounts or third party website.
4. Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
We will collect and use your personal information for the purpose of carrying out our business including:
a. to enable you to access and/or use a service on the website;
b. to identify you when you access and/or use the website;
c. to enhance and update our records in connection with the services you have requested of us;
d. products and services development;
e. customer administration including registering and managing warranties, responding to complaints, enquiries and requests and/or performing after sales services;
f. surveys, feedback, market research, promotions and marketing; g. technical administration of BSH’s website; and
h. complying with our legal obligations.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties, some of which may be located overseas, including:
• to our holding company, subsidiaries, associated affiliates and/or related companies within BSH group of companies in other jurisdictions;
• to third parties such as our agents, intermediaries, contractors, product distributors/dealers, service providers, external advisors and consultants that we engage to provide services to us or on our behalf; and
• where disclosure is otherwise authorised or required by courts, arbitrations, tribunals and regulatory authorities in accordance to Singapore law.
6. Internet Protocol Address
We may use your internet protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. Your internet protocol address may be used to identify you and to gather broad demographic information on the website visitorship for our analysis and strategic planning.
7. Website Technology and Cookies
The website uses a browser feature known as “cookies” (otherwise also known as user data collectors). To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit, allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit our website our web server automatically records the following information:
• the name of your internet service provider;
• the website from which you visit us;
• the websites you actually visit, and
• the date and length of your visit.
This information is collected via cookies and active components (e.g. Java Script) which BSH uses to follow the preferences of our visitors and optimize our website accordingly. BSH does not attempt to identify you using this information.
We may also allow Facebook or Instagram to use third party cookies on our website to target advertising to you when you visit the website and other social media platforms.
Our website may also use other web analytics tool and technologies to facilitate the purchase of our products, you wish to purchase including by connecting you to products available on our retailers’/dealer’s website in connection with our products and services, if applicable.
8. External Links
9. Quality and Security Measures
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects is accurate, up-to-date and complete, and when being used or disclosed, relevant for the purpose of the use or disclosure. Please help us to maintain the quality of your personal information by contacting us on the details below if you believe that the personal information which BSH holds about you may be inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date or irrelevant.
We have security measures in place to protect the personal information against improper/ illegal deletion, unauthorised alteration, unauthorised transfer, unauthorised disclosure and/or loss.
10. Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You may generally access on request personal information which BSH holds about you, and you may request for corrections to personal information which you believe is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. To make a request, please contact our data protection officer on the details below. We may need to ask you a few questions in order to verify your identity before we can respond to your request. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your personal information, we have the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your personal information for the reason permitted under Singapore law.
11. Direct Marketing and Opting-Out
Depending on how we collect your personal information and interact with you, we may, with your consent where required, communicate with you (e.g. via email, SMS, mail or telephone or via our social media account messaging) about our current and new products and services or promotions.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us in the future you may opt-out at any time by contacting the data protection officer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Contact Details
Data Protection Officer
BSH Home Appliances Pte. Ltd.
11 Bishan Street 21
#04-01 Bosch Building
Update: June 2018